Vape Superstore
What's new

Hawkeshead 2014: Have you paid for your place yet?

Bring the dog!

(Gutted btw)

I could have managed one of them but the older dog is 15 and a half now and cant travel. We managed to get a new dog sitter for our holiday before VF but at the time of pay or cancel the pod to leave it open for someone else we hadn't found him, I think it's a little late to organise now but I may very well jump in last minute if the opportunity arises.

Innokin
I'll have 2 Leigh one of which is also 15 so we could help out if it makes it easier

I'll have 2 Leigh one of which is also 15 so we could help out if it makes it easier

Thanks mate, it's more an issue that she wouldn't travel comfortably in the car with the kids stuff crammed in so we would prefer to leave her at home (she loves the new dog sitter anyway)

As I said though it came to pay for the pod or let it go a while back and at that point we hadn't got a new sitter so let the pod go. With a 4 year old and a 1 year old as well as our younger dog we would need a pod really so it's not likely we could come at this point now.

AcmeFog
Thanks mate, it's more an issue that she wouldn't travel comfortably in the car with the kids stuff crammed in so we would prefer to leave her at home (she loves the new dog sitter anyway)

As I said though it came to pay for the pod or let it go a while back and at that point we hadn't got a new sitter so let the pod go. With a 4 year old and a 1 year old as well as our younger dog we would need a pod really so it's not likely we could come at this point now.

Camp? Could lend you my vf tent :rotflmao:

Vape Superstore

Still one pod left if you would like it. If so just let Tubbyengineer or myself know and give Hawkshead a ring to pay and confirm simples!

Hope you can make it

Can I bring the Diche mobile if I can swing it with work? I don't mind paying the camping fee if it is only £8 but I thought my setup was a damn sight comfier than a tent would have been. :D

Vape Green
Can I bring the Diche mobile if I can swing it with work? I don't mind paying the camping fee if it is only £8 but I thought my setup was a damn sight comfier than a tent would have been. :D

No problem at all just give Hawkshead a call on 015394 36293 to book in. Don't forget to let them know if you want breakfasts and the BBQ. Best time to give them a ring is between 5 and 6.30 but they are there all day everyday.

Once you have booked just let me or Tubbyengineer know and we'll add you to the list

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Got to check the work situation first, but I am definitely going to try and be there for the day on Saturday even if I can't stay over.

P.S. you do know what the Diche mobile is don't you lol. Who knew a Rover 25 could be so comfy ;)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Apologies

Hiya guys

I must apologise for having to drop out ,I have telephoned the # to confirm this . Circumstances out of my control - I sold my motorhome a week or so ago + poor tired aching limbs will not manage a tent .

Enjoy the get together ,I'm sure you all shall

Back
Top Bottom