What's new

Best coil options for Evod and Igo-l please

daz96134

Postman
Hi all, ok so I've been watching countless videos, reading endless web pages on how too's on coils. The more I read the more confused I'm getting. Microcoils here, sub ohms there, twisted coils! I'm fine with building these but which one :/ Tomorrow I will be getting a delivery of kanthal and would like to build a coil for my evods and for my igo-l (first dripper and will be first time with it).

I always seem to struggle getting good flavour, its either muted or dull and it gets me down watching these videos seeing people enjoying vaping so much. Can someone point me in the right direction for a good flavour vape coil. One set up for evod and one for igo-l so I can get these vaping great flavour :)

The kit I have to play with - vamo v5, ego twists, 28g and 30g kanthal A1, 100% pure cotton balls, and 2mm silica wick.

As for flavours, many eliquids from different vendors. Most recently testers from vape escape been steeping for a week.

Thank you for your help, I'am struggling to find that great vape everyone seems to have. Just need pointing in the right direction :(

Hey.

In the dripper I'd be looking at paralell nanno coils or dual super nanno coils.

Do you have a mech mod? I find around 0.4 ohms is good for me

Drip. Vape. Cloud. REPEAT!

Dual super nano. 10 wraps of 28g around 24g. .4ohms.

Attachments

• 1407191523567.jpg
    1407191523567.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 70
Hey.

In the dripper I'd be looking at paralell nanno coils or dual super nanno coils.

Do you have a mech mod? I find around 0.4 ohms is good for me

Forgive my noobish answer lol. No just a vamo still not quite up to mechs yet

You just run two leads in each terminal. Easy peasy. As for an evod rebuild, go for a nano coil. 12 wraps around a 1mm drill bit shouls give you around 1.5 ohms. Wick it with cotton

Hi all, ok so I've been watching countless videos, reading endless web pages on how too's on coils. The more I read the more confused I'm getting. Microcoils here, sub ohms there, twisted coils! I'm fine with building these but which one :/ Tomorrow I will be getting a delivery of kanthal and would like to build a coil for my evods and for my igo-l (first dripper and will be first time with it).

I always seem to struggle getting good flavour, its either muted or dull and it gets me down watching these videos seeing people enjoying vaping so much. Can someone point me in the right direction for a good flavour vape coil. One set up for evod and one for igo-l so I can get these vaping great flavour :)

The kit I have to play with - vamo v5, ego twists, 28g and 30g kanthal A1, 100% pure cotton balls, and 2mm silica wick.

As for flavours, many eliquids from different vendors. Most recently testers from vape escape been steeping for a week.

Thank you for your help, I'am struggling to find that great vape everyone seems to have. Just need pointing in the right direction :(

I was in the same boat as you last week, I really wanted to build my own coils but found all the info on the web a bit confusing.

However there's a guy in one of my local vape shops who sold me my first dripper, wire, wick, etc and took the time to show me how to build a proper microcoil and set it up. Now I'm confident enough to build my own coils and understand the info on the web a lot better.

Try and find someone who can show you what to do, it's a lot easier than following a youtube video.

A simple way to build very good Evod cotton microcoils:

http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/advanced-pv-mod-making-and-diy-discussion_57/rebuildable-mods-and-devices_95/24356-step-by-step-guide-to-a-simple-microcoil-and-cotton.html

You just run two leads in each terminal. Easy peasy. As for an evod rebuild, go for a nano coil. 12 wraps around a 1mm drill bit shouls give you around 1.5 ohms. Wick it with cotton

Thank you for your help mate :). Will that be with the 28g or the 30g

Back
Top Bottom