What's new

[Guide] How to build your Fogger v4

Never had a single leak on mine??

All your o rings in place?
Got enough wick?

It's not a proper leak, more like a constant very slow weep from around the airflow control. Real tiny amount but bloody irritating cos I have to keep wiping it off, and you have to try and get in the groove below the afc.

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

It's not a proper leak, more like a constant very slow weep from around the airflow control. Real tiny amount but bloody irritating cos I have to keep wiping it off, and you have to try and get in the groove below the afc.

Sounds like a nightmare!
I even lost the O ring from the fill hole screw and still doesn't leak.

Are you sure it isn't a bad batch as mine has been faultless.

Feck knows how you get in that groove it must be a right pain in the ass

Sounds like a nightmare!
I even lost the O ring from the fill hole screw and still doesn't leak.

Are you sure it isn't a bad batch as mine has been faultless.

Feck knows how you get in that groove it must be a right pain in the ass

Yeah it is a right pita, which is prolly why I prefer my kayfun/Russian. And the Aga t7. Apart from that it is a good tank with good flavour and vapour.

Sometimes the threads around my air flow holes get juicy, but I'm pretty sure that's just from the condensation of the vapour coming out of the holes. I don't think the Fogger itself is leaking. This only happens during heavy usage though.

Sometimes the threads around my air flow holes get juicy, but I'm pretty sure that's just from the condensation of the vapour coming out of the holes. I don't think the Fogger itself is leaking. This only happens during heavy usage though.

Sounds the same tbh.. But it doesn't happen on the other tanks so I consider it to be a design flaw and I classify it as a leak lol. I have stained shirt pockets to prove it!

I did a new build tonight.. 0.6 ohm, coils right down by the airholes. Fuck me...

I find that the easiest way to get the wicks properly fitted on my fogger is to pull all the wick tails up vertically, then slide the chimney tube over them and screw it down with all the wicks poking up out of the top. Then snip them off level with the top of the chimney, apply a little juice to them, then poke them back down onto the juice channels to cover them and it works a charm everytime. Also no questions in your mind as to whether you've disturbed it all when you screwed on the chimney. If you feel you need to you can use a very small pokie thing and just push it through the wick and into each channel a tiny bit to make certain that they stay located and don't move around.

Back
Top Bottom