Vape Club
What's new

Fogger v4 vs Aga T7

Walks past you all, fills six Taifun's, has a good old vape, glass of vino.... Whilst ur still searching for ur screwdrivers and needles before you can fill ur tanks ;-).

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Well it isn't for everyone I admit, but I am still very impressed by its performance thus far.

Well it isn't for everyone I admit, but I am still very impressed by its performance thus far.

I didn't mean it's not a good tank... Its just it has niggles that for me makes the Kfl a more user friendly device :-)

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

AcmeFog
Walks past you all, fills six Taifun's, has a good old vape, glass of vino.... Whilst ur still searching for ur screwdrivers and needles before you can fill ur tanks ;-).

Reaches round behind you for one of my drippers and gets vaping before you have filled your taifun's!

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

Ha ha give the new dripper attachment for the GT a try, didn't think I'd say it but actually beats my Trident v2 for flavour, I guess due to the airflow under as well as at the sides of the coil.

Vape Club

ha! damn good point!

i'm finding the T5 spills a bit out when filling even after a new build. It's a very open draw tho - unlike the Taifun GT which is a tadge tight.
Another negative for the T5 is the base can get left behind when unscrewing from my dna

Actually I think I my Taifun GS is better than the lot of em + has easy refill like it's big brother.

For ease of refill etc, for me, nothing comes close to my Sophia and Cage. Absolutely faultless. But as I said (Trying to remain on topic) for me, who loves KFLs,especially in nano form, the Fogger is still surprising me at its faultless performance so far. I am not a great fan of larger atties, certainly wouldn't want anything larger than this. Bear in mind that I only vape at home, so monster juice capacity holds no interest for my needs.

Vape Green
Think ima grab a fogger anyway, as I love my kayfun style decks. Its good to collect opinions, but I guess you have to remember everyone has there preferences and prioritys, which can sway views.

I think if the aga7 has some revisions, it stands to be great. If I get some money I may grab one and hack away. I think if I add a second threaded hole at the top with a screw, it could resolve the filling issues. Or maby just widen the existing one!

Think a fogger should do me for now.....until theres a orchid at an affordable price....or someone clones it and adds AFC, that would be great!

Check them out, deck looks a step in the right direction :D

Premier Ecigs
Built it 10 mins ago straight after it dropped through the door.....i'm now wondering if I even need my drippers any more :grin2:

Couple of micros at 0.8 and its working lovely....not sure how high to fire it, popped it up to 30 and it hasn't burnt...might wait a for it to bed in before I attempt 50!

Think kayfun is still going to be useful for when I feel like a tamer vape...as I do enjoy mouth to lungs occasionally.

Definitely a thumbs up from me though. No leaks, nice airflow, simple build even for a tiny deck.

Just had to take a needle file to the air holes to make em nice and round!

Back
Top Bottom