What's new

Fogger v4 vs Aga T7

Duffloop I saw something that suggested whatever you fill with needs to be narrow enough to leave a little space for air around it, so not to create pressure in any way shape or form....could this be it?

Watched some videos last night, spend far longer than i'd care to admit......and now im back where I started.

One person in particular, ranted and raved over the T7.....then he got a Fogger and decided that it was the new best thing and greatly superior.

Its really hard to work out, as there's so many variables, in terms of peoples builds and preferences. Plus how much of the T7 leaking is user error, how much could be QC or down to the design....

If someone with both has nothing better to do with there time, the internets really need a side by side identical build comparison video!

Saying that they both seem to have fans, so its probably just a kayfun vs taifun scenario....ill just buy one and be quiet/happy

Lol these things are a voyage of discovery!

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

Ah haa might have found the prob... look at this:

AGA-T5-not-enuff-cotton.jpg

all that bleedin cotton and it's shrivelled up!

just got me some rayon - gonna have to pack it real good

also just noticed the contact pin holds the deck tight against an insulator - i might have loosened it too much

Last edited:
Ah haa might have found the prob... look at this:

View attachment 30392

all that bleedin cotton and it's shrivelled up!

just got me some rayon - gonna have to pack it real good

also just noticed the contact pin holds the deck tight against an insulator - i might have loosened it too much

Lmfao, nothing worse than your wick shrivelling up!

Just done my first build with the Fogger V4 and I have to say, it is very, very, good indeed. If it weren't for the fact that I love the look of my KFL in nano, I'd be converted already!
Not 100% convinced about its appearance, being a black version, but that aside, I'd have to say, astounding!:diy:
Micro Coils and cotton, perfection.

Just done my first build with the Fogger V4 and I have to say, it is very, very, good indeed. If it weren't for the fact that I love the look of my KFL in nano, I'd be converted already!
Not 100% convinced about its appearance, being a black version, but that aside, I'd have to say, astounding!:diy:

Yeh know what u mean about the black version - that's why I went for t'brushed one!

Sent from the app

I reckon the Kayfun is better than the fogger... More consistent setup. And the pissing thing always leaks a bit around the airholes. Not much, just enough to be irritating.

Back
Top Bottom