What's new

Fogger v4 vs Aga T7

This is all giving me brainache....and I really am that poor, i've been spoilt by 6 years of vaping...over time the whole cigarette price justification has faded, and other financial commitments have quickly filled the void :(
!

wow 6 years vaping - good going dude!

:D I think that fogger has been KO'd and t5 has stepped into the ring with t7

assuming @Duffloop is preferring his t5 to the fogger?!?

A light at the end of the tunnel moment :hugs:

i can't choose between em!

now we have to find someone with a T5 a T7 and a fogger ;-)

wow 6 years vaping - good going dude!

With no noticeable negative effects either from long(ish) term use Just lots of positives!

Did a 2 month stint of using nothing at all, with no noticeable difference vs when I vaped. Minus missing my electric friend and the lovely tastes he provides me.

Hopefully as there are more long term vapers around, it will be harder for the government to argue the 'unknown harm' angle....saying that, do they listen to anyone that's not offering them money?

RE post above: This person must exist, we MUST FIND HIM!...or wonder if I could set up a kickstarter page to become that person!

Last edited:
You must.. Absolutely must use a needle to fill the T7. A proper hyperdermic type, not one of those green plastic funnel jobs. If you don't have one, get one.

Sent from my couch using the internetz....

You must.. Absolutely must use a needle to fill the T7. A proper hyperdermic type, not one of those green plastic funnel jobs. If you don't have one, get one.

Sent from my couch using the internetz....

same with the T5 if only because the damn juice spills out the top otherwise, even with the U-Can v1 as needle too short.

I actually made a needle with some microbore tube till my leur lock needles turned up from China :-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I actually made a needle with some microbore tube till my leur lock needles turned up from China :-)

just refilled the T5 from the top grub hole and woo juice flowing outa the airholes at bottom

something to do with the vacuum?

I mean look how deep the juice well is

AGAT5-cotton.JPGAGAT5.JPG
must be a knack to it?

maybe this needs cotton up to the center air pipe to soak up excess like the T7 too

thing is, mopped it up and hmm all is well!

Did you close the airholes whilst filling?

Did you close the airholes whilst filling?

i surely did

the seal around the ring is probably not that tight - so prob fills up the juice well. course it stops as soon as the plug is back in so gotta be quick me thinks.

next time i'm gonna try filling like the taifun with the tank off

i surely did

the seal around the ring is probably not that tight - so prob fills up the juice well. course it stops as soon as the plug is back in so gotta be quick me thinks.

next time i'm gonna try filling like the taifun with the tank off

Lol these things are a voyage of discovery!

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

Back
Top Bottom