What's new

Fogger v4 vs Aga T7

Nice try, evil voice in my ear, trying to confuse me further! :flames: but naw, been there tried that. I prefer my trusty old kayfun.

TBH although the t5 looks good, I think its still between T7 and Fogger as i'm looking for a duel rba for a 'all day tank' as I have a regulated mod that can fire at lower ohms to suit.

the fogger v4 is super - it has a nice open airflow and easy fill

I'm gonna check out the T7... not familiar with that one...

This is my problem, everything suggests the fogger is great....just don't want to miss out on something that 'could' be better. I think this is the predicament that empties many a bank account!

that T7 looks interesting - just watched todds review and this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oge6W6ceZj0

building deck is more open than the fogger4 (and I hear the fogger 4.1 is an even smaller build area)

i see what he says about the potential flooding on the T7 - tho the center air pipe sits above the deck (not as much as the T5 ;-) i guess the juice might get into it if you don't pad it around with cotton.

Also the fill grub screw (same on T5) means u need the alan key with you.

on the Fogger you need to empty the tank to rebuild, on the T5 you can lift off the tank with juice in and redo the wick - not sure about the T7, looks like with the chimney your gonna have to have an empty tank.

Rebuilding the T7 looked easier than the fogger.

I reckon if you're filling out and about then the fogger is the one cos if that grub screw goes missing you're buggered.

but if like me you used to spend £40 a week on baccy get em both and stop pretending you're skint ;-)

that T7 looks interesting -

building deck is more open than the fogger4 (and I hear the fogger 4.1 is an even smaller build area)

i see what he says about the potential flooding on the T7 - tho the center air pipe sits above the deck (not as much as the T5 ;-) i guess the juice might get into it if you don't pad it around with cotton.

Also the fill grub screw (same on T5) means u need the alan key with you.

on the Fogger you need to empty the tank to rebuild, on the T5 you can lift off the tank with juice in and redo the wick - not sure about the T7, looks like with the chimney your gonna have to have an empty tank.

Rebuilding the T7 looked easier than the fogger.

I reckon if you're filling out and about then the fogger is the one cos if that grub screw goes missing you're buggered.

but if like me you used to spend £40 a week on baccy get em both and stop pretending you're skint ;-)

:17: Bit of research and the screw can be swapped out for a nice phillips head with same size/threading....failing that, id take my dremel cutting wheel to it and make a nice slot for my driver to fit in.....

T5 is sexier IMO....had a look here and found someone asking the same questions I would between the two.... AGA-T7 vs AGA-T5

When it comes to single vs duel, doesn't seem to sway it really, as the t5 seems capable of a nice low ohm coil.

This is all giving me brainache....and I really am that poor, i've been spoilt by 6 years of vaping...over time the whole cigarette price justification has faded, and other financial commitments have quickly filled the void :(

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Its so hard to be decisive...more so when it seems there's no wrong answer!

:17: Bit of research and the screw can be swapped out for a nice phillips head with same size/threading....failing that, id take my dremel cutting wheel to it and make a nice slot for my driver to fit in.....

T5 is sexier IMO....had a look here and found someone asking the same questions I would between the two.... AGA-T7 vs AGA-T5
!

oo gonna check out that comparrison

and great idea about replacing that grub!

TBH I've already taken a torch to my T5 - not keen on the shiny goldy brass bits ;-)

I have two fogger and a T7.

T7 kicks the foggers arse. Better flavour, excellent vape production.

Once you learn how to wick and fill the fucker of course!

Sent from my couch using the internetz....

I have two fogger and a T7.

T7 kicks the foggers arse. Better flavour, excellent vape production.

Once you learn how to wick and fill the fucker of course!

Sent from my couch using the internetz....

it's comments like this that tip the odds ;-)

T7 v T5

seems the concensus is the t7 is prone to flooding if cotton not packed propper eh.

also someone else mentioned they don't like the shiny brass on the t5 - heh

but that's easily fixed ;-)

:D I think that fogger has been KO'd and t5 has stepped into the ring with t7

assuming @Duffloop is preferring his t5 to the fogger?!?

A light at the end of the tunnel moment :hugs:

The lack of cotton = flooding just says to me, build it properly with more cotton, as opposed to it being a flaw in the atty. The t5 you have looks nice and serviceable too, nice you can wap it open without draining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom