What's new

Oh gennies...

Raguri

Nutter!
How I've missed your flavour.
How I haven't missed spending two hours popping coils...
Must learn.. again.. :(

Raguri easy peasy squeezy lemons :D

Bring it to vapefest and practice :D

Or i build it for you while you build my dripper :D

Raguri easy peasy squeezy lemons :D

Bring it to vapefest and practice :D

Or i build it for you while you build my dripper :D

I went through over a meter of wire... have a coil... at 1.1 ohms... the fu?!?!?! Haven't been that high in over 5 months xD
But, the flavour... hoooly shamola. I have some.liquid you MUST try at vf as well. But deal! :)

I went through over a meter of wire... have a coil... at 1.1 ohms... the fu?!?!?! Haven't been that high in over 5 months xD
But, the flavour... hoooly shamola. I have some.liquid you MUST try at vf as well. But deal! :)

I've got one of your dual parallel coils on my rope/mesh kraken build mate

I've got one of your dual parallel coils on my rope/mesh kraken build mate

Jesus... that'd make me cry at the moment xD
Just the thought of doing that makes me shudder.
Mesh is cruel, but refuse to use cotton in a gennie!

Jesus... that'd make me cry at the moment xD
Just the thought of doing that makes me shudder.
Mesh is cruel, but refuse to use cotton in a gennie!

its actually not as harsh as it sounds...it heats quick to get over the heatsink effect of the rope....
2 second pulls is all I need and the flavour !!
anyway picture of genny please

Last edited:
its actually not as harsh as it sounds...it heats quick to get over the heatsink effect of the rope....
2 second pulls is all I need and the flavour !!

Meant setting it up! :P I'd love to try it, but not yet... even a simple 0.3mm build was tough...

Not found anything as good for flavour as dual ss rope & ribbon and you can take deep long drags at 30 W.

I tried Rayon in a Kraken but it can't quite wick fast enough: 2.2 mm coil the deck holes are too tight (it's OK if you keep it wet, not as good flavour of ss rope), 1/16 coils cant handle the power. Never tried cotton, never seen the point.

Back
Top Bottom