What's new

4th Prestleigh, Somerset Vape meet. Sat 4th October.

roscopecotrain

Postman
After the last one being cancelled and my life being crazy i have not had time to sort a date out. Well i am pleased to announce between myself and Carl we have got a date sorted with the Prestleigh Inn.

Vape meet will be on Saturday 4th October.

Big thanks to Carl for helping me out in sorting this out.

Right you lot the 4th Prestleigh vape meet is now under way.

Meet will take place on the 4th October which is a Saturday. Shall we say 4pm-5pm till they chuck us out.

Prestleigh Inn near Shepton Mallet. Here is a linky to the pub The Prestleigh Inn, Welcome to the Prestleigh Inn
As you can see the views are amazing. The food is just your standered pub food but the portions are massive.
Not a huge pub but plenty of room for us lot.
They also have B&B rooms that are highly rated by raid, spikey and ballsy at a great price if you want to stay over.

This is the fourth meet and the Prestleigh Inn is more than happy to have us back. I just need to let them know rough numbers nearer the time.
We had a great turn out at the last meets and we all had a great time.
It would be great to see some new faces. :)

Edit: Some other options for places to stay. Only a 3 minute drive, if that, to the meet.

The Highwayman Inn - Surrounded by views of Mendip Hills
Bed and Breakfast in Somerset - Cannards Grave Farmhouse
Index of /

The above places are exactly 0.8 miles from the Prestleigh Inn although due to the road not really walk able but taxi would be cheap.

Last edited:
Well @roscopecotrain Living in Radshit just up the road I could well be up for this :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom