What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Would I be welcome ay Hawkshead but not to stop over?!

ladygrace

Postman
I ask because I only live about 30 mins away, so stopping over would be pretty pointless, but from what I've read it looks like it might be good :) I can't make any promises about coming, just because of a child I have with health issues, but wouldn't mind popping along if you'll have me?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I ask because I only live about 30 mins away, so stopping over would be pretty pointless, but from what I've read it looks like it might be good :) I can't make any promises about coming, just because of a child I have with health issues, but wouldn't mind popping along if you'll have me?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

think i'll be doing the same....might just pop over for a few hours and meet up ;)

ladygrace Drop in's are just as welcome as people staying overnight, It's just a bigger Version of one of the many Vapemeets that get held. @MrTeaTime - you know the score, Roll up, drink drinkies, have laugh, go home...

Last edited:
Like what tubby say's. It's the POTV vapemeet and all are welcome.
I like many others are only stopping over because of the distance. 430 mile round trip for me, others even more.

think i'll be doing the same....might just pop over for a few hours and meet up ;)[/QUOTE

I'll see you there for a Bevvy Del Boy!!! I've got my Sisters Lodge in Ambleside so I'm going to make a Weekend of it with the Hazza Tribe!!!:hugs:

Back
Top Bottom