What's new

Would I be welcome ay Hawkshead but not to stop over?!

ladygrace

Postman
I ask because I only live about 30 mins away, so stopping over would be pretty pointless, but from what I've read it looks like it might be good :) I can't make any promises about coming, just because of a child I have with health issues, but wouldn't mind popping along if you'll have me?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I ask because I only live about 30 mins away, so stopping over would be pretty pointless, but from what I've read it looks like it might be good :) I can't make any promises about coming, just because of a child I have with health issues, but wouldn't mind popping along if you'll have me?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

think i'll be doing the same....might just pop over for a few hours and meet up ;)

ladygrace Drop in's are just as welcome as people staying overnight, It's just a bigger Version of one of the many Vapemeets that get held. @MrTeaTime - you know the score, Roll up, drink drinkies, have laugh, go home...

Last edited:
Like what tubby say's. It's the POTV vapemeet and all are welcome.
I like many others are only stopping over because of the distance. 430 mile round trip for me, others even more.

think i'll be doing the same....might just pop over for a few hours and meet up ;)[/QUOTE

I'll see you there for a Bevvy Del Boy!!! I've got my Sisters Lodge in Ambleside so I'm going to make a Weekend of it with the Hazza Tribe!!!:hugs:

Back
Top Bottom