What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Favorite Fast Tech Mech Mods?

All fasttech

16jps0w.jpg

image.jpg
Quick update on the copper. Despite earlier reservations, it's been the only one used this week. Running a 1.5 coil in the mega and alls good. The button is surprisingly responsive. All in all, a nice thing. Quite like the colour changes the copper goes through, but have to admit I did polish it after a couple of days use.
one nice thing, remember mine ain't the 1:1 they now sell on ft. But I was rigging a magnet and delrin ring earlier so I could use a flat top batt as I only have the one button top. When it came to screwing it all back together it was firing before getting anywhere near close to fully threaded. Turns out I can use my flat tops in there with no problems. No magnet and delrin required. The steel one on the other hand does need a delrin and magnet when using flats. Go figure.
anyway, it's a hit with me. Looks good too.

I got one the little M16s recommended earlier in the thread it's a very well made bit of kit. Especially for less then a tenner.

Actually I'm going to have two as I messed up an order when I was drunk. :D

if u wanna offload one ill have it

Back
Top Bottom