Vape Superstore
What's new

Favorite Fast Tech Mech Mods?

Royal Flush Vape
I got one the little M16s recommended earlier in the thread it's a very well made bit of kit. Especially for less then a tenner.

Actually I'm going to have two as I messed up an order when I was drunk. :D

A pair of 4nines. The steel feels better put together than the copper. Plus the 510 thread of the copper was, let's say, in need of chasing through with an old atty to make the thread feel better, my kangers wouldn't screw in FFS. but that said, now both are good. Parts aren't interchangeable. The pitch and width of the threads is different between the copper and SS, so no mix and match there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 79
Vape Green
A pair of 4nines. The steel feels better put together than the copper. Plus the 510 thread of the copper was, let's say, in need of chasing through with an old atty to make the thread feel better, my kangers wouldn't screw in FFS. but that said, now both are good. Parts aren't interchangeable. The pitch and width of the threads is different between the copper and SS, so no mix and match there.

Which sku was the copper one? I have one on it's way so I would be interested if it is the same sku as I have limited options available for rechasing threads.

Which sku was the copper one? I have one on it's way so I would be interested if it is the same sku as I have limited options available for rechasing threads.

i see they have the 1:1 clones up there now. Sure they weren't there when I ordered mine. Anyway, no big deal. Both are good enough for the money. As to chasing the thread through, it might just have been mine. But copper isn't the strongest metal in the world so slightly off shouldn't be an issue with an atty cutting through, just do it bit by bit and alls good. Not actually that much metal on the top cap though so always going to be a worry til it is done.

Fingers crossed it was just mine if you ordered the same.

Vape Superstore

i see they have the 1:1 clones up there now. Sure they weren't there when I ordered mine. Anyway, no big deal. Both are good enough for the money. As to chasing the thread through, it might just have been mine. But copper isn't the strongest metal in the world so slightly off shouldn't be an issue with an atty cutting through, just do it bit by bit and alls good. Not actually that much metal on the top cap though so always going to be a worry til it is done.

Fingers crossed it was just mine if you ordered the same.

Mine was one of the 1:1's so hopefully it will be ok, if not I will be back for instructions lol

I also have a 1:1 4nine in copper on the way. And a vanilla along with a tobe.

AcmeFog
I've bought 3 clone from FT so far and they're all great. The bronze GP PAPs in 18650, a copper stingray and the copper Panzer

I've bought 3 clone from FT so far and they're all great. The bronze GP PAPs in 18650, a copper stingray and the copper Panzer
Only 3? Must try harder :grin2:

I find it funny that there are now clones AND 1:1 clones. Anyway, despite thread differences, both are good to use. I jerry rigged a different magnet contact so I can use flat tops and all the kangers now work safely and reliably on both.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom