What's new

Advanced cloud chasing guide

Zenith v2, tobh v2.5, double cross for shits and giggles, infinite clt, mephisto. Take your pick.

I'll get looking then, I've fancied a new RDA for a while. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I had the same fire button problem with my Maraxus clone, which I overcame by fitting a bigger spring which is permanently in contact with the body.

I'm not entirely happy, but before I ask for recommendations, would a 50W box mod powerful enough to power a RDA and produce big clouds?

I had the same fire button problem with my Maraxus clone, which I overcame by fitting a bigger spring which is permanently in contact with the body.

I'm not entirely happy, but before I ask for recommendations, would a 50W box mod powerful enough to power a RDA and produce big clouds?

Monster clouds - No.
Big clouds - Yes. :)
As you can build with a higher resistance and more surface area to compensate. :)

I don't advise sub ohming anything with a spring contact, you need something with direct contact to get least resistance from the tube itself as the base spring is in fact a coil itself....

I don't advise sub ohming anything with a spring contact, you need something with direct contact to get least resistance from the tube itself as the base spring is in fact a coil itself....

Of course..................that's why the button gets so hot when it has a bad connection with the body. So this thing could be a bit dangerous. I think I'll put it away and save up for a genuine mech.

Funily enough, I have five sub ohm set ups with me today, the highest is .3ohm.

The only one with a magnet switch is my fortune mod.

Guess I'm not subohming...... :p

Did not know there was a comp at vapefest gonna have to coil up for this. however got to wait until my new ohms checker turns up as my last build may have toasted my lotus dripper (my own stupid fault) but either way will be nice to see how my clouds measure up

And only ONLY ONLY use either 30 amp continuous purple efests (NOT THE 35!!!!), or Sony 30 amp Continuous.

What's wrong with using the 35's. Is it something to do with the 60amp/75 seconds thing on the 30's?

Back
Top Bottom