What's new

Stig mods

I watched pappaspud 's review of it last night and thought I'd really like that with the brass front and boot with ss buttons and then Damien ripped it from my grasp when he announced the price :-(

Oh well another mod on the 'waiting till I win the lottery shelf'

Shit, that is beautiful! Pretty much my ideal mod. Think I might have to sell everything I own and I might be getting close to affording one...

I was very geared up to try and get one of these at Vapefest... but the price is a bit of a problem. I was expecting around the £200 mark, but at almost half that again on top, it's far more expensive than I thought, and probably too expensive for me to get.

But we'll see, I have a few weeks and one or two mods I'm no longer in love with and could possibly part with...

It's a real dilemma innit? I love stig mods,got two and like others I was hoping for around the 200 mark :-( thing is,even if I had that kind of cash spare could I justify it? I know it'll be well built with great after care etc as always from Dave,but that's a lorra dough.... But I can see why... Balls :-(

Get one at VF. There's only 50 being sold there and 100'safter them. Me think Stig will need riot Police.

I feel the same it is awesome but cannot justify it. I had the same dilemma with the pyra mod by picolobri

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Bastard.

There was me hoping Stig was back in action. This remains my favourite all-time mod, and one I’d have back in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom