What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Stig mods

hodge40

Achiever
Friday stig off! The new helix looks like it's going to be very special-DNA30 shield anyone -dribble. These 2 need a bigger brother

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Attachments

• 1403261241316.jpg
    1403261241316.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 346
hmm 26650 SS 23mm ati thats gona be one heavy mofo box mod, should call it Stig Builders crack :)

EDIT alu/ss my bad be well built looking at his previous gear.

Last edited:
First review up.

Looks cracking, but at £290 I am out.

Last edited by a moderator:
First review up.

Considering it's around the price of a Hana, that's a bargain if you ask me.

If you where looking at getting a Hana, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:

The price point broke me. Been set on one of these ever since I saw the first pictures, never for a minute did I think it would cost so much.
Absolutely ridiculous. Thats 2 Nucleics! And if you think of the work gone in, materials etc. You only have to look at something like the new Kato mod which although mechanical has a similar form factor.
What's that? About £170? You add a DNA chip to that and it's about £210. So where's the other 80 quid come from? I did expect it to be more than his previous mods, but never this much. I thought it was guna be £200 and was happy to pay that.

The price point broke me. Been set on one of these ever since I saw the first pictures, never for a minute did I think it would cost so much.
Absolutely ridiculous. Thats 2 Nucleics! And if you think of the work gone in, materials etc. You only have to look at something like the new Kato mod which although mechanical has a similar form factor.
What's that? About £170? You add a DNA chip to that and it's about £210. So where's the other 80 quid come from? I did expect it to be more than his previous mods, but never this much. I thought it was guna be £200 and was happy to pay that.

^^^

This exactly.

I love the form factor and would look for a Kato, but IIRC it is 18500 only, so it is the Shield if I can locate one.

Can anyone going to Vapefest pick one up for me :D

Sure send me £290 and I will send it on to you in a year or two :P

I think you would need to be queuing pretty early to get your hands on one of these despite the price point.

Back
Top Bottom