What's new

Stig mods

hodge40

Achiever
Friday stig off! The new helix looks like it's going to be very special-DNA30 shield anyone -dribble. These 2 need a bigger brother

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Attachments

• 1403261241316.jpg
    1403261241316.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 346
hmm 26650 SS 23mm ati thats gona be one heavy mofo box mod, should call it Stig Builders crack :)

EDIT alu/ss my bad be well built looking at his previous gear.

Last edited:
First review up.

Looks cracking, but at £290 I am out.

Last edited by a moderator:
First review up.

Considering it's around the price of a Hana, that's a bargain if you ask me.

If you where looking at getting a Hana, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:

The price point broke me. Been set on one of these ever since I saw the first pictures, never for a minute did I think it would cost so much.
Absolutely ridiculous. Thats 2 Nucleics! And if you think of the work gone in, materials etc. You only have to look at something like the new Kato mod which although mechanical has a similar form factor.
What's that? About £170? You add a DNA chip to that and it's about £210. So where's the other 80 quid come from? I did expect it to be more than his previous mods, but never this much. I thought it was guna be £200 and was happy to pay that.

The price point broke me. Been set on one of these ever since I saw the first pictures, never for a minute did I think it would cost so much.
Absolutely ridiculous. Thats 2 Nucleics! And if you think of the work gone in, materials etc. You only have to look at something like the new Kato mod which although mechanical has a similar form factor.
What's that? About £170? You add a DNA chip to that and it's about £210. So where's the other 80 quid come from? I did expect it to be more than his previous mods, but never this much. I thought it was guna be £200 and was happy to pay that.

^^^

This exactly.

I love the form factor and would look for a Kato, but IIRC it is 18500 only, so it is the Shield if I can locate one.

Can anyone going to Vapefest pick one up for me :D

Sure send me £290 and I will send it on to you in a year or two :P

I think you would need to be queuing pretty early to get your hands on one of these despite the price point.

Back
Top Bottom