What's new

St Helens Vape Meet..? Interested?

Not sure I can make this one this time but having moved up to the a north west (Bolton) just last week and missing my Vaping chums in Norwich it's heartening to see some vape meet action going on. Saying that I've no real idea how far St. Helens is. I don't drive. Doesn't look that far.

Tell you what, we'll do one in October at the Queens in Bradley Fold - Hows that strike you?

Tell you what, we'll do one in October at the Queens in Bradley Fold - Hows that strike you?

Sounds good. Just avoid the last week in October as that's an away trip back to Norwich for the annual beer festival ;)

3rd/4th and 17th/18th ideal :)

Fuck me Tubbs your'e Psychic!!! I was just thinking to myself it must be time for another Bolton meet!!! Nice one Mate, Same as Mark on the Dates as I'm off on my Yearly, October, Turkey,Blag watch buying spree on the 26th!!! Yes it's not just Cloned Vaping Gear I like to collect!!!:2thumbsup:

Not sure I can make this one this time but having moved up to the a north west (Bolton) just last week and missing my Vaping chums in Norwich it's heartening to see some vape meet action going on. Saying that I've no real idea how far St. Helens is. I don't drive. Doesn't look that far.

It's about three quarters of an hour in the car from north Bolton (Horwich). We did it every day for a week when we first opened up! Not sure what it's like to get to by train but St Helens central is about a five minute walk from our store. I'd imagine you'd have to cross to Manchester from Bolton then down to saint helens (only guessing because I'm pretty sure there's no direct rout to Liverpool from Bolton).
:thumbup:

Fuck me Tubbs your'e Psychic!!! I was just thinking to myself it must be time for another Bolton meet!!! Nice one Mate, Same as Mark on the Dates as I'm off on my Yearly, October, Turkey,Blag watch buying spree on the 26th!!! Yes it's not just Cloned Vaping Gear I like to collect!!!:2thumbsup:
OK I'll see if we can sort, whipitup do you know who I need to speak to?, Then I'll make another thread and stop Hijacking this one...

HI guys,
Landlord still hasn't been back to me so obviously not interested in our business!! Lol. Pleanty more pubs in st helens. Also, how do people feel about the St Helens star being here? I was thinking of inviting them to see if we can get a bit of positive publicity for Vaping in general......................:excited:

I think that's a bloody good idea.

Wouldn't want a pic in the paper tho - issues with crazy exes etc but I think it would be a real positive. That said, more than happy to speak my mind and the like.

Sorry I disappeared for a while. Dad had a stroke - been dealing with that.

Cheers :-)

Back
Top Bottom