What's new

New In: Fat Daddy Vapes 510 Connectors

Seedy, just had another look at the site. You have done a great job mate. Kudos to you!:goodjob:

Man they sold fast. Drop me an email if you want to be told when they are back in. I've got a new batch coming so they should be here in about a week.
Thanks
Ric

Man they sold fast. Drop me an email if you want to be told when they are back in. I've got a new batch coming so they should be here in about a week.
Thanks
Ric

glad you got the supply sorted, that is a bargain amazing price you'll sell shitloads if you can get them.....I was too late an I don't need any !!
(but a bargain is a bargain)

Big apology to anyone that sent us a message about the 510 connectors using our online form but we found out yesterday that it doesn't work. I worked into the night to fix it and am happy to say its done. If you are interested in being notified when these are back in stock, could you let us know again please and we will email you the minute they are here. Embarrassed about it and hope I haven't missed any important emails. I always respond to anything that comes in so if you haven't receive a reply, I haven't received the message.
Sorry once again.
Ric

Man thats nice. Those 510s are the top o the line. It will make the Chana box the sexiest beast ever haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom