Vape Club
What's new

Nicorette Quickmist

Tried the inhalers when I used to get asthmatic bronchitis, made me cough just as bad if not worse than the smokes did.

Innokin
Also apparently alcohol (which some flavourings in e cigarettes contain too) is not safe to be inhaled

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Is that verified ? I mean, i don't know but my e liquid does have alcohol in. Do you know what the effects or symptoms are ?

May have been mentioned elsewhere but I heard a Quickmist ad the other day on the radio saying to ditch the ecigs and try Quickmist. Cheeky bastards

AcmeFog
Have tried a few traditional methods - and this stuff is rank. I dislike most of the nicorette stuff tbh. The patches dont work at all, the spray tastes horrible , the inhalers give me a sore throat etc. could go on and on. Only way is the vape :nicethread:

I tried the patches, but could never get the buggers to light.............:whiteflag:

On a side note this quickmist is advertised on London underground services. They use the line "Don't Vape! Quit for good!" in big red letters

Elux
Seen on the tube..

uploadfromtaptalk1407572652024.jpg

Vape Green
NICORETTE recognising VAPING as a NRT method that's ONE up to us vapers me thinks:2thumbsup:

Royal Flush Vape
I tried Nicorette and supmarket generic nrt lozenges once, each time for about the first 3 days I got slight indigestion and hiccups. In the end I kept them for on long flights.

I now vape happily and no indigestion or hiccups

Back
Top Bottom