What's new

PlumeBlu will be away from 14th to 20th July - Please Read

Colonelboom

Vendor
plumeholiday.jpg

As the image states above, we are away on a short break from the 14th to 20th July and any orders placed during this period will be queued up on our return to be sent ASAP. We hope to get all orders out within a couple of days when we get back but if you need products quickly then please do not buy from us during this period.

All emails will come through to our tablet and will be answered at the earliest opportunity but this may take up to 24 hours.

In reality this is only four days where an unusual backlog is likely as we don't ship on Saturdays and Sundays anyway, we are hoping to get a stocktake done this week so most items should be correctly stocked on the site before we go away and should minimise any last minute problems before your products are sent out.

Thanks for your understanding

View attachment 29173

As the image states above, we are away on a short break from the 14th to 20th July and any orders placed during this period will be queued up on our return to be sent ASAP. We hope to get all orders out within a couple of days when we get back but if you need products quickly then please do not buy from us during this period.

All emails will come through to our tablet and will be answered at the earliest opportunity but this may take up to 24 hours.

In reality this is only four days where an unusual backlog is likely as we don't ship on Saturdays and Sundays anyway, we are hoping to get a stocktake done this week so most items should be correctly stocked on the site before we go away and should minimise any last minute problems before your products are sent out.

Thanks for your understanding
Enjoy Leigh! Well earned break mate

If you want to come up here and bottle 5000 10ml bottles for me while I am away I will enjoy it more :)

Fuck that ... Im in the midst of it myself! and I don't have a label pixie like you do!

Back
Top Bottom