Vape Superstore
What's new

[Guide] How to build your Fogger v4

I love my Fogger and it vapes beautifully but for some reason it leaks out of the drip tip when I fill it and then when you turn it the right way round the juice that was coming out of the top leaks out of the airflow. 5 or 6 puffs clears it through and it stops leaking, until I fill it again. Any suggestions to stop this would be awesome.

Premier Ecigs
I love my Fogger and it vapes beautifully but for some reason it leaks out of the drip tip when I fill it and then when you turn it the right way round the juice that was coming out of the top leaks out of the airflow. 5 or 6 puffs clears it through and it stops leaking, until I fill it again. Any suggestions to stop this would be awesome.
It's very likely that you have shredded the o'ring at the top of the chimney that screws into the top cap, you should have 2 or 3 spares in your little spares bag. Do not over tighten the top cap, or you will shred your new o'ring as soon as you put it on.

I should start a Fogger wiki or something! haha

Vape Green
It's very likely that you have shredded the o'ring at the top of the chimney that screws into the top cap, you should have 2 or 3 spares in your little spares bag. Do not over tighten the top cap, or you will shred your new o'ring as soon as you put it on.

I should start a Fogger wiki or something! haha

Thanks for that, it worked a treat:grin2:

Thanks @Lockett85 I thought the coils turned out pretty nicely too!

@TheLeebs no problem mate! I have taken apart and rebuilt so many Fogger v4s by this point I pretty much know them inside and out! Be careful not to over tighten the top cap, or you will shred that o'ring again! I've been through quite a few of them myself. You want to tighten it so that it so that there's a good amount of resistance but not so much that you can not turn it any more.

Last edited:
Smoore
Thanks @Lockett85 I thought the coils turned out pretty nicely too!
@TheLeebs no problem mate! I have taken apart and rebuilt so many Fogger v4s by this point I pretty much know them inside and out! Be careful not to over tighten the top cap, or you will shred that o'ring again! I've been through quite a few of them myself. You want to tighten it so that

Also make sure you put some juice on the ring, it makes the tip slide in easier.

AcmeFog
Innokin
Back
Top Bottom