What's new

Itching

Carlp

Initiate
Has anyone else experienced itching whist vaping i,m sure it's only mild but sometimes the point of near ripping the scalp off myself could it be the liquid i,m using ?

What is the PG/VG ratio?

See the side effects thread :) Itching is a common allergy sign, probably lower the PG and up the VG ratio and you should clear up!

What is the PG/VG ratio?

See the side effects thread :) Itching is a common allergy sign, probably lower the PG and up the VG ratio and you should clear up!

I,m not sure what mix it is i,m currently using the HC dekang i don't know how i'll change the mix though but at least you've confimed what i was thinking nice one kurly.

youre probably vaping a 70pg 30vg mix...order something with a higher VG level. I vape 50/50 since pg dries me out big time!

I also get bad itching on some of the liquid and put down to too high a PG content, I suffer from hay fever and also an allergy to eating fruit, read somewhere that if you get itching try antihistamines would also suggest you try the different mix ratio and see if by altering it makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom