What's new

[Guide] How to build your Fogger v4

BAVapes

Vendor
I've been getting the same question from quite a few of my customers recently "how should I build my Fogger?" Well I was changing juice just now and decided to do a full rebuild, I thought I might as well take some photos while I was at it!

This is a link to the album Fogger build - BAVapes - Imgur

Sneak peak below..

LkG0w2T.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for that mate, just followed the pictures and for the first time since I got the V4, I'm happy with the build, apart from trying to get my coils to look like yours.

Last edited:
Thanks for that mate, just followed the pictures and for the first time since I got the V4, I'm happy with the build, apart from trying to get my coils to look like yours.
I'm glad I was able to help :D Don't worry too much about the coils, I don't think it makes a huge difference, wonky coils will still get the job done!

I'm glad I was able to help :D Don't worry too much about the coils, I don't think it makes a huge difference, wonky coils will still get the job done!

That's easy to say when you get yours like that, but it just makes me feel totally inadequate. I've still got plenty of Kanthal left, so practise, practise, practise.

I'm thinking the V4 is one of the best attys out there - brilliant airflow (and adjustable), easy to refill and cheap too.

if they could figure out how to put holes in the coil posts it would be even better, as the only real trouble is tightening 2 coils at the same time.

I'm thinking the V4 is one of the best attys out there - brilliant airflow (and adjustable), easy to refill and cheap too.

if they could figure out how to put holes in the coil posts it would be even better, as the only real trouble is tightening 2 coils at the same time.
Do one coil at a time, put one in first and wrap the legs round the screws once you've got it positioned where you want it. Then put your second coil on and wrap the legs around the screws then tighten. It was a bit fiddly the first time I built it, but never had a problem since.

I recommend you wrap all the way around the screw, there's more than enough room and it makes things a lot easier since it stops your coil moving around so much. It does however make it harder to adjust the length of the legs later if you need to do that.

How far into the juice holes did you go with the cotton?

I found if you sit it on the deck above, you get flooding, if you go all the way to the bottom you get dry hits. The sweet spot for me was about 3mm in, then it's epic!

Sent from my couch using the internetz....

How far into the juice holes did you go with the cotton?

I found if you sit it on the deck above, you get flooding, if you go all the way to the bottom you get dry hits. The sweet spot for me was about 3mm in, then it's epic!

Sent from my couch using the internetz....
I don't even go in 3mm. 1 or 2mm is enough, you just need the cotton to be seated in the channels so the juice can't enter the chimney freely.

Back
Top Bottom