What's new

Review The Kanger MOW & EMOW - Hi Def Slideshow

This is what happens when I get too excited about a new vape thing, I forget something important!
Meant to post some voltage readings of the EMOW battery.
I set it to it's maximum 4.8V output and tested it with a few devices of differing resistances and noted the actual output.
Rather unusually, the output wattage was pretty much identical with all resistances - 9.6 watts.
In my experience this is pretty respectable for an ego style battery.

1.2 ohms
3.4 volts
9.6 watts

1.5 ohms
3.8 volts
9.6 watts

2.1 ohms
4.4 volts
9.6 watts

2.2 ohms
4.6 volts
9.6 watts

eZP2pjq.jpg

You do the best review's on here, no contest.
This is what happens when I get too excited about a new vape thing, I forget something important!
Meant to post some voltage readings of the EMOW battery.
I set it to it's maximum 4.8V output and tested it with a few devices of differing resistances and noted the actual output.
Rather unusually, the output wattage was pretty much identical with all resistances - 9.6 watts.
In my experience this is pretty respectable for an ego style battery.

1.2 ohms
3.4 volts
9.6 watts

1.5 ohms
3.8 volts
9.6 watts

2.1 ohms
4.4 volts
9.6 watts

2.2 ohms
4.6 volts
9.6 watts

eZP2pjq.jpg

pauly meatballs cracking slide show once again, thanks.

A very well spent tenner you really really do get allot better vape for a tenner these days dont you, get asked quite a bit what to get to start of with at work been hard to answer a bit out of touch if I am honest since rocking gear that I wouldnt even let them know price as they just wouldnt get it and not exactly a good way to get folk started, but the answer to that question is pretty easy now this and a vv ego, a bloody good vape for the money only recently tried a couple of the new clearos this and NV mini both are outstanding for what they are especially with NV coils this edges it for me between the two the AFC is just bang on.

This clearo needs marrying up with one of those new aspire vv carbon jobbies when they appear.

Tip from NV mini, supplied one is just fine.
DSC_02652.jpg

This one bought from myepack my first order, placed yesterday here today couldnt ask for more thanks :)

Rob

Due to your review I bought the full kit but I did also buy the cart on its own from the guys at epack, gotta admit it is a nice wee thing, does the job well and for the price, well you can't beat that for a tender.

Back
Top Bottom