What's new

Review Kamry K1000 E-Pipe review

roscopecotrain

Postman
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks. Not been on here posting for ages but just thought I'd throw my two penneth worth in on this as I have just recently bought one from Flavour Vapour in Plymouth (who gave me 10% military discount too!). I used to smoke "real" pipes before I switched to vaping and I have to say I thought e pipes were a bit pointless however... I saw this in the shop and thought how cool it looked! It capes like a dream and gives lovely volumes of vapour and it feels like a real pipe. It ain't cheap but for those evenings when you want to sit and chill I think it's bloody marvellous!

I had nothing but trouble with the atty on it. It seemed to be a gurgle monster for me no matter what I did. SO I have an aerotank on there now and like the guys here say, If you are a pipe man, they are pretty good. Its worth taking a bit of the slack out of the battery fitment to give the button a more precise feel, but generally its ok.

Yeah I agree about the battery thing.. But once it's sorted it's a cracking system for long chilled out vapes

Back
Top Bottom