What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Kamry K1000 E-Pipe review

roscopecotrain

Postman
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks. Not been on here posting for ages but just thought I'd throw my two penneth worth in on this as I have just recently bought one from Flavour Vapour in Plymouth (who gave me 10% military discount too!). I used to smoke "real" pipes before I switched to vaping and I have to say I thought e pipes were a bit pointless however... I saw this in the shop and thought how cool it looked! It capes like a dream and gives lovely volumes of vapour and it feels like a real pipe. It ain't cheap but for those evenings when you want to sit and chill I think it's bloody marvellous!

I had nothing but trouble with the atty on it. It seemed to be a gurgle monster for me no matter what I did. SO I have an aerotank on there now and like the guys here say, If you are a pipe man, they are pretty good. Its worth taking a bit of the slack out of the battery fitment to give the button a more precise feel, but generally its ok.

Yeah I agree about the battery thing.. But once it's sorted it's a cracking system for long chilled out vapes

Back
Top Bottom