What's new

Have we lost?

Tubbyengineer I am not campaigning on this one yet.Just trying to pass on a few thoughts from a person that has campaigned on a few things.
To me personally it is not the most important issue in the world.As a leftist libertarian the issues are symptomatic of much that is wrong with society.Individuals should be allowed to take responsibility for their actions but that is not the world we live in,I have got used to living with that.

@Tubbyengineer I am not campaigning on this one yet.Just trying to pass on a few thoughts from a person that has campaigned on a few things.
To me personally it is not the most important issue in the world.As a leftist libertarian the issues are symptomatic of much that is wrong with society.Individuals should be allowed to take responsibility for their actions but that is not the world we live in,I have got used to living with that.

I was just pointing out that we've mostly been and done, but really don't know much about the final outcome, It's just not decided yet. Even the published stuff by Clive Bates et al is not much more than guesswork as the regs haven't been finished, then theres the challenges to the regs that may have no effect or overturn them completely or a mixture of the two. So No one can really say Won or Lost - More like "Duck" and "Incoming" or it's xmas day lets have a game of footy in no mans land...

Tubbyengineer make no mistake I will never condemn the amount, or lack, of action anyone will take. It is, afterall a freedom of choice. And no there are more important things in this world by far. I came on board to all of this quite late (only been vaping 4 months) so i missed all of the initial protests. To me this may even be considered symbolic as it shows our governing body to be blatently in the pocket of big business rather than in the interest of the individual. I will respect any person wether they fought before, fight now, in the future or not at all. I have been part of many a political fight and this is simply one more injustice that I cannot let pass without trying to do my part.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
This quote.
It is, afterall a freedom of choice
Is where I am now. I "choose" not to smoke tobacco. I "choose" to vape, at a level I want to. And that is what will be lost. The right to choose.

After the initial scare about a year ago, well, probably before that but that's when it hit my radar, I started mixing and making my own mods. My advice is support what you can but make it a priority to learn how this stuff works so you can look after yourself and help others should this ridiculous legislation attempt to stop us. It won't be stopping me, that's for sure! ;-)

Last edited:
If push came to shove I could make my own bits (mods certainly, atties ish, and juice possibly) but these restrictions will make obtaining nic very difficult. Hopefully I'll be nic free by then but that's not the point. I don't want to have to circumvent the removed freedom I want to be able to have the relative freedom our governing bodies are supposed to support. Instead they strip these freedoms and feed us thinly veiled bs about health and the classic "what about the children" so they can line their pockets with a known killer product. It's the principle of the matter

Last edited:
If push came to shove I could make my own bits (mods certainly, atties ish, and juice possibly) but these restrictions will make obtaining nic very difficult. Hopefully I'll be nic free by then but that's not the point. I don't want to have to circumvent the removed freedom I want to be able to have the relative freedom our governing bodies are supposed to support. Instead they strip these freedoms and feed us thinly veiled bs about health and the classic "what about the children" so they can line their pockets with a known killer product. It's the principle of the matter

I think most of us that are currently vaping would manage to carry on somehow with whatever regs are brought in.
It's those that are still smoking and "the children" that are just starting now that need us to fight so they have the same choices we have now.

God invented freezers for nic storage ;-)

Last edited:
Does that work?

Back
Top Bottom