What's new

2014 UK Vapefest Announced!

Who, apart from me and Mawsley are gonna be there on the Friday night? I suggest a couple of quiet sociable drinks (possibly followed by some noisy unsociable ones).

I understand that The Vaults is going to be party central for this event (which doesn't bode well for my sleep) but I am sure I will cope.

We might even let you come along if you are not called Dave, but we can't promise not to call you Dave before the night is out.
roballan I am flying solo and couldn't give a toss. Us apes are a sociable bunch.

Who, apart from me and @Mawsley are gonna be there on the Friday night? I suggest a couple of quiet sociable drinks (possibly followed by some noisy unsociable ones).

I understand that The Vaults is going to be party central for this event (which doesn't bode well for my sleep) but I am sure I will cope.

We might even let you come along if you are not called Dave, but we can't promise not to call you Dave before the night is out.
@roballan I am flying solo and couldn't give a toss. Us apes are a sociable bunch.

Logistics for this event still unresolved, but I intend to be there friday evening > sunday morning...

I should be there Friday night, I don't have a tent and can't afford to come if I have to get a hotel room, any idea if the organisers would mind me kipping in the car at the camping site? If not I am sure I can find somewhere else off road, I just thought it was worth asking. :)

The vaults doesn't bode well for lots of things, I could pop on the train Friday and take you to some pubs that serve ale and don't run the risk of glassings

I should be there Friday night, I don't have a tent and can't afford to come if I have to get a hotel room, any idea if the organisers would mind me kipping in the car at the camping site? If not I am sure I can find somewhere else off road, I just thought it was worth asking. :)

I don't mind you kipping in your car at all.

Only thing to keep in mind is that you'd be in the parking area rather than the camping area. Trying to keep that free for tents, caravans and motorhomes. :)

Oh, note to all, venue lock up Friday and Saturday at 10pm.

Mainly so I can try and get some kip too... at some point.

I don't mind you kipping in your car at all.

Only thing to keep in mind is that you'd be in the parking area rather than the camping area. Trying to keep that free for tents, caravans and motorhomes. :)

Thankyou. That would be fine, it just means I need to make sure I go to the loo before I go to bed like a good little girl lol. Mind you by the time I have finished with it my car ain't gonna look too different from a very diddy motorhome lol.

Thankyou. That would be fine, it just means I need to make sure I go to the loo before I go to bed like a good little girl lol. Mind you by the time I have finished with it my car ain't gonna look too different from a very diddy motorhome lol.

Ahh more top gear style modifications eh? ;)

Bed, what's that then? Last year I went to sleep at 2 and was walking up Tamworth looking at the early queue-ers (not suree that's a word) at 6:19am. I have a feeling this year will be much less.

What time would you like your wake up call? *checks batteries in megaphone* ;)

Back
Top Bottom