Vape Club
What's new

Nicorette Quickmist

Tried the inhalers when I used to get asthmatic bronchitis, made me cough just as bad if not worse than the smokes did.

Premier Ecigs
Also apparently alcohol (which some flavourings in e cigarettes contain too) is not safe to be inhaled

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Is that verified ? I mean, i don't know but my e liquid does have alcohol in. Do you know what the effects or symptoms are ?

May have been mentioned elsewhere but I heard a Quickmist ad the other day on the radio saying to ditch the ecigs and try Quickmist. Cheeky bastards

Vape Green
Have tried a few traditional methods - and this stuff is rank. I dislike most of the nicorette stuff tbh. The patches dont work at all, the spray tastes horrible , the inhalers give me a sore throat etc. could go on and on. Only way is the vape :nicethread:

I tried the patches, but could never get the buggers to light.............:whiteflag:

On a side note this quickmist is advertised on London underground services. They use the line "Don't Vape! Quit for good!" in big red letters

E-liquids.com
Seen on the tube..

uploadfromtaptalk1407572652024.jpg

AcmeFog
NICORETTE recognising VAPING as a NRT method that's ONE up to us vapers me thinks:2thumbsup:

Smoore
I tried Nicorette and supmarket generic nrt lozenges once, each time for about the first 3 days I got slight indigestion and hiccups. In the end I kept them for on long flights.

I now vape happily and no indigestion or hiccups

Back
Top Bottom