What's new

Review Flip V3 Stainless Steel...(clone)

Blackhack

Achiever
I dont often do reviews on mods, as everyones taste is different, but I've made an exception for this one....

Well I just got back from the Post Office where I picked up my Flip V3 clone as yesterday I got the dreaded red card from the postie....
First impresions..Nice...Purdy even....
So the review....Set up in 18650 mode...

First things first, The design of this mod is either love it or hate it, I dont think there's an inbetween....

What are the threads like...A bit scratchy, but to be expected with a new SS mod, I think once it's been used a few times they will loosen off a bit or a bit of noalox will sort it out.

The Engraving....Deep and precise, nothing cheap looking about the looks of this mod at all, and as an added benifit due to the envgravings it's very comfortable in the hand unlike some "straight" tube mods (ie; my paps) where they can slide about a bit.

Fire button....Nice clean action with a nice resistance and just the right amount of travel before firing, not to mention that even with the weight of the mod itself and an atty it still wont fire when standing upright.

Locking mechanism....Half a turn and it's locked, another half turn back and it's opened again...Again a bit scratchy but having played with it for the last hour it seems to be settling down to just a simple half turn and it's locked/unlocked

Spare parts....Just one extra O'Ring for the bottom switch

How does it Vape ??.........Very nicely thank you, Using an Aspire Nautilus with some of my home mixed juice, It's kicking it out...

So, all in all, I'd say that on a ten out of ten basis, I'd give it a ten......It does exactly what I want it to do, It looks exactly like I want it to look, and it only cost me £20.00.....If you can find one, (FT have stopped selling them, but Focalecig still currently still have some) go for it...I think you'll like it...:)

Sorry about the quality of the photos, but I took them with my phone..

20140625_110753.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140625_111318.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140625_111104.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140625_111039.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks good, not my cup o tea but looks very well done and especially for the price £20 its pocket money :)

Back
Top Bottom