Vape Club
What's new

Review Brass V3tronix Flip (clone)

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPG Brass V3tronix Flip (clone)

I was always going to buy this just for looks alone, i personally prefer brass or copper mods to stainless steel so i went for the brass
and i was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this clone, no it's not as good as the original but as a cost cutting exercise i don't
think you would mind.

BeFunky_1.jpg

the engraving is of good quality not maybe as sharp as the original but a good effort by any measure.
Brass pins instead of the original's silver plated but still not the end of the world.
It has super smooth threads and all the machining is good and clear of any crap.

BeFunky_2.jpg

on the left in 18650+kick mode and on the right in 18500 mode with atty.

The Specs

510 floating pin
Brass contacts (positive contact adjustable)
3 vent holes on the body
Bottom spring-loaded firing button w/ a lock, (done right)
3 1/2 twists and one or two flips will convert the device to support different battery modes
CNC 3D engravings
Battery support: 18500, 18500+Kick, 18650, 18650+Kick (and Kick 2)

i think it's another of the Marmite mods you will love it or hate it................................ and just to be different i like it a lot :grin2:

Vape Superstore
Hi there
nice pics, can I ask what the locking mechanism is like and how does the button feel?
I ask as I have a SS version comming.
cheers

Hi there
nice pics, can I ask what the locking mechanism is like and how does the button feel?
I ask as I have a SS version comming.
cheers

sorry you didn't tag me so i only just read your comment, the locking mech is good the cloners have sorted it out and
the button has a good feel, but the throw is a bit long for my liking, but i may be able to do something about that? ;)

AcmeFog
My SS version is in the post office...I got red carded today, so will pick it up tomorrow...:(

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom