What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Walnut Aluminium SX350

Late to this party been watching footie all day still am, looking good and jeez that was quick was late on yesterday you mentioned having a bash with walnut!!

Nice speedy Seedy work :thumbup:

Thanks Rob. Took about 7 hours all told. Needs a bit more sanding but working a treat ;-)

Looking good Seedy!
do us a video of how the gravity shit works please ;)

Thanks fella. Its pretty intuitive. 5 presses opens the menu, then press the button to get the menu you want, then tilt it left or right. Simples ;-) You got yours yet?

Thanks fella. Its pretty intuitive. 5 presses opens the menu, then press the button to get the menu you want, then tilt it left or right. Simples ;-) You got yours yet?
Nah not yet :( good things come to those who wait ;)

Nah not yet :( good things come to those who wait ;)

Its way more power then I need. Currently on!y using 18w on a taifun. Going to Kraken it up tomorrow with a high ohm build. Its hard to shake off the idea of needing lower ohms ;-)

Had a wedding to go to today myself. A few people were eyeballin me while I was off to the side trying to stealth vape on the municipal court house steps. Maybe if I had a sweet mod like yours they wouldn't haven been giving me the evil eye;)

Its way more power then I need. Currently on!y using 18w on a taifun. Going to Kraken it up tomorrow with a high ohm build. Its hard to shake off the idea of needing lower ohms ;-)

That's 2 mods in wood that I'd love to own you have now, I've just decided to buy myself a router soon as I've seen some nice lumps on ebay. I'm now trying to source a buyer for 1 of my high power boxes to fund an sx350 board, though don't actually have a use for it(prefer my 58 ish watts)though I'm curious whether 2 x 1000 mah lipo cells would be useful at 0.34 ohms as a stealth mod as the wood could be trimmed to leave exactly the room required whereas the Hammond boxes are the wrong shape.

posted by an idiot via [email protected] ohms:P

That's 2 mods in wood that I'd love to own you have now, I've just decided to buy myself a router soon as I've seen some nice lumps on ebay. I'm now trying to source a buyer for 1 of my high power boxes to fund an sx350 board, though don't actually have a use for it(prefer my 58 ish watts)though I'm curious whether 2 x 1000 mah lipo cells would be useful at 0.34 ohms as a stealth mod as the wood could be trimmed to leave exactly the room required whereas the Hammond boxes are the wrong shape.

posted by an idiot via [email protected] ohms:P

Cheers Chegs. Mod making turns out to be more expensive than shinyitis! ;-)

Thqnks Chegs. One thing that could be better but I haven't got the first clue what the best way to do it is? I'd like a screen cover that sits flush with the outside of the mod. What is the best way to do that?

Use the router to create a recess around the edge of the hole for the screen & insert screen cover of choice?
Seedy

Back
Top Bottom