What's new

Walnut Aluminium SX350

Late to this party been watching footie all day still am, looking good and jeez that was quick was late on yesterday you mentioned having a bash with walnut!!

Nice speedy Seedy work :thumbup:

Thanks Rob. Took about 7 hours all told. Needs a bit more sanding but working a treat ;-)

Looking good Seedy!
do us a video of how the gravity shit works please ;)

Thanks fella. Its pretty intuitive. 5 presses opens the menu, then press the button to get the menu you want, then tilt it left or right. Simples ;-) You got yours yet?

Thanks fella. Its pretty intuitive. 5 presses opens the menu, then press the button to get the menu you want, then tilt it left or right. Simples ;-) You got yours yet?
Nah not yet :( good things come to those who wait ;)

Nah not yet :( good things come to those who wait ;)

Its way more power then I need. Currently on!y using 18w on a taifun. Going to Kraken it up tomorrow with a high ohm build. Its hard to shake off the idea of needing lower ohms ;-)

Had a wedding to go to today myself. A few people were eyeballin me while I was off to the side trying to stealth vape on the municipal court house steps. Maybe if I had a sweet mod like yours they wouldn't haven been giving me the evil eye;)

Its way more power then I need. Currently on!y using 18w on a taifun. Going to Kraken it up tomorrow with a high ohm build. Its hard to shake off the idea of needing lower ohms ;-)

That's 2 mods in wood that I'd love to own you have now, I've just decided to buy myself a router soon as I've seen some nice lumps on ebay. I'm now trying to source a buyer for 1 of my high power boxes to fund an sx350 board, though don't actually have a use for it(prefer my 58 ish watts)though I'm curious whether 2 x 1000 mah lipo cells would be useful at 0.34 ohms as a stealth mod as the wood could be trimmed to leave exactly the room required whereas the Hammond boxes are the wrong shape.

posted by an idiot via [email protected] ohms:P

That's 2 mods in wood that I'd love to own you have now, I've just decided to buy myself a router soon as I've seen some nice lumps on ebay. I'm now trying to source a buyer for 1 of my high power boxes to fund an sx350 board, though don't actually have a use for it(prefer my 58 ish watts)though I'm curious whether 2 x 1000 mah lipo cells would be useful at 0.34 ohms as a stealth mod as the wood could be trimmed to leave exactly the room required whereas the Hammond boxes are the wrong shape.

posted by an idiot via [email protected] ohms:P

Cheers Chegs. Mod making turns out to be more expensive than shinyitis! ;-)

Thqnks Chegs. One thing that could be better but I haven't got the first clue what the best way to do it is? I'd like a screen cover that sits flush with the outside of the mod. What is the best way to do that?

Use the router to create a recess around the edge of the hole for the screen & insert screen cover of choice?
Seedy

Back
Top Bottom