What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Ember Mod by Element mods (clone)

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPG

Ember Mod by Element mods (clone)

After the Tree of life mod, comes the Ember mod, well this is almost a brass tree of life to be
honest, there is a very slight difference in the design of the locking ring and top cap,if
you look really hard, that said it is still a nice thing with copper pins,good threads
and adjustment for battery rattle.

Ember (2).jpg

I like the brushed brass finish on this one and it helps with the dreaded finger prints.

Ember (3).jpg

all the engravings are nice and deep.

Ember (1).jpg

all in all a nice day to day mod :thumbup:

Specs .............

510 threading connection
Adjustable 510 center pin (positive contact)
Copper contacts
Bottom spring-loaded firing button, with reverse-threaded
locking ring