Vape Superstore
What's new

Nice little vape shop in Bradford

Diche

Veteran
I stopped by a vape shop on the corner of King's Road and Queens Road in Bradford today and had a lovely chat with the owner. It is an independent and he is in the process of expanding his stock. He wants to try and fill a gap in the market not catered to by the chain stores. At the moment his stock is mainly ego type batteries and Dekang juices, but he is starting to stock kanthal, wicks and premade coils. He also has the aerotank airflow bases in stock.

His range isn't yet huge, but he is a nice chap and was delighted to meet someone that not only knew what a dripper was but actually owned one. Definitely worth a look in if you need a few emergency supplies of the wick and wire variety.

All of the above is my personal and honest opinion. I have no personal interest in this business, I have received no benefit from posting the above.

E-liquids.com
The older corner shop by the bog B&M? Been meaning to pop in for ages!

After soon aero bases so good excuse to now!

Sent from my MI 2S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The older corner shop by the bog B&M? Been meaning to pop in for ages!

After soon aero bases so good excuse to now!

Well I got a message tonight saying he is now stocking pretty much the full range of wire sizes, mesh, and organic cotton wool :)

Vape Green
Oh that's good, been hoping for a local shop that would stock more than the basics as we seem to be quite spoilt for those in town.

Wonder if we can get him to stock some premium juices! I'd be happy to pay a slight premium if I had a local to support to get something tastier!

Went down at lunch time today to pickup some Aerotank bases, certainly is a nice chap and is good to know somewhere local to buy Kanthal. If he could expand is stock a little more on the juice front i'd really be able to help him out, but atm not really stocking much for myself.

I was however very impressed that he had been replacing dud coils in the tanks he sells for kanger ones, sure he up'd the price a little but rightly so and if it means person gets a better first time experience then that's really good!

Elux
Hi all
Firstly I like to thank you all for this nice review of my shop. This is the first time we have seen this thread and are impressed with the feedback we have seen...even tho this was a few years ago... I'm pleased to tell you we have a lot more stock since then, everything is upgraded and have all the latest mods and some good quality eliquids. I also have opened another shop at Bolton junction eccleshill area where we have a lot more choice of the premium liquids and the latest mods. my son runs that shop. Next week my shop at kings rd junction will be shut Monday tues Wednesday as a full refurb of the shop is taking place. Do come back and visit our shops weather u need help with your current device/mod or if you need any hardware/Eliquids or if it's just for a friendly chat, we are always happy to help and we do go that extra mile for our customers... Thanks again hope to see you guys on the near future.... Mick and kris @ nautical vapes.

Hi Guys. Resurrecting an old thread, one as there doesn't seem to be much activity in the Yorkshire section on POTV (surely not through lack of Vapors... Bradford is full of them) and secondly to ask if anybody knows anything about the new Vape shop that appears to be opening in Idle? I'm moving soon and saw signs whilst checking out the village but now for the life of me can't remember what the place is called.

AcmeFog
Hi ya, I'm still local, but I buy pretty much all my stuff online so I can't say I've looked. I work out that way though so if I spot it I will try and get the name for you.

I have always bought online but I am still using up old 901 ecigs
Cigs great last forever but unfortunately their chargers die
Online these antiques are no longer sold in the UK
But I called at the little Vape shop between King and Queens Road Bradford
and he couldn't have been more helpful
One satisfied customer equipped with chargers
Thank you so much jj

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom