What's new

2014 UK Vapefest Announced!

i was on my own last year for my first one, and wasnt a member of a forum either. still had a great day and there were many others on their own.
Shame about the dodgy nutter on the train, cornering you and forcing you to sign up to the planet :P

be good to put some faces to the avatars... tho.. know fuck all vapers round my way..
dont be looking for emile heskey. he wont be there. bruno dont vape. or does he?

Shame about the dodgy nutter on the train, cornering you and forcing you to sign up to the planet :P

hahahaha. you had a lucky escape sitting that close to me on a train though. fucking hell. im sure jen wishes she had such luck :P

i was on my own last year for my first one, and wasnt a member of a forum either. still had a great day and there were many others on their own.

It was easy for you though, you skipped all the queues!

vapefest2013.jpg

As yet, no where .. I think I may have fucked it :-(

You'll have to camp...

I am trying to afford a motor home for the three of us, hopefully we can park it alongside the marquee and make things easier for loo breaks and cuppas as well as storing stock out the way

It's all money though and they aren't cheap

You'll have to camp...

I am trying to afford a motor home for the three of us, hopefully we can park it alongside the marquee and make things easier for loo breaks and cuppas as well as storing stock out the way

It's all money though and they aren't cheap

Im physically incapable of camping ...

Im too well dressed

Back
Top Bottom