What's new

Vivi Nova V6 8ml

GothicLord

Initiate
Ordered this the other day, possibly the biggest tank I have seen yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Vivin Nova V6 8ml - sounds like it should come with leather seats ABS and an iPhone connector - looks big enough to. Thanks for the review.

it is a nice bit of kit, and holds enough juice to last me about 2.5 days. I just need to get my hands on a big battery mod, so it won't look so stupid :P

Cheers for the review, been toying with the idea of gettin a vivi nova, and saw this advertised as coming soon. Lucky for me I use a LT so it won't look quite as silly XD

it is a nice bit of kit, and holds enough juice to last me about 2.5 days. I just need to get my hands on a big battery mod, so it won't look so stupid :P

Just found this after seeing your review on the tube. I WANT ONE lol they're out of stock everywhere they're not ridiculously priced at though

I think it'd look great on a vamo. Tbh i think all the larger ecigs look kind of silly in a way. I have extended my vamo with a UDT-L tube so it can run two 18650s and put a little ring on it at ideal holding place, there's a gap for the plastic ring grip because UDT-L doesn't really screw in properly but does hold quite nicely.... it does look a bit silly with my CE5 and even my smok short carto but i want an 8ml nova for it, i think that would look good, and a bit more silly... which i like..

Days on a single charge/fill and silly looking to the point of actually being quite cool :D

now to make that 30ml XL carto tank hehehe

So... Skree... umm where bouts you from? Just wanna make sure I'm nowhere near you! ;)

I'd never trust stacked 18650s!

I was on the hangout last night with a stacked 18650 vamo lol, insanely long and lightsabreish :D

i was just going to comment that a vamo in 18650 mode with that 8 ml vivi nova would be like a light sabre ,,but danfo beat me to it lol

The 8ml capacity is handy on the face of it but the length of the tank/wicks looks like it could be problematic. The capillary effect of wicks tends to suffer the longer the wicks are (at least in my own experience). One could always use the old tip n tilt method to counteract this (I tend to start using it about halfway down a 2.8ml nova) but on wicks this long, the tilt n tip would maybe need to be used for a good deal of the tank contents to avoid 'dry' wicks.

Has this been an issue for you at all?

Edited because I can't read apparently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom