What's new

Colonel Booms - new flavours now live!

Put in an order for these on Thursday but only received confirmation from paypal. PlumeBlu do you send out order confirmation/dispatch emails? Wondering if something went wrong with the order process.

Put in an order for these on Thursday but only received confirmation from paypal. @PlumeBlu do you send out order confirmation/dispatch emails? Wondering if something went wrong with the order process.

I did - but for some reason GMail decided to throw Plumeblu's emails into my spam folder so I had to filter them out so they go into my inbox - could anything similar have happened to you?

Khaleesi - perfect! I was just about to ask you for your name and postcode to look you up - normally I take great pride in saying 99% of parcels arrive next day as they usually do and occasionally one takes a day longer, just of late though a lot more are taking 2 days to arrive.

Let me know if you have any further problems and worth noting for any customer really is to add plumeblu.co.uk to your trusted senders list as some free email providers are over zealous in filtering confirmations as spam

Loaded up my mini pt3 with By Jove today - effing gorgeous!!!

jgKpa.gif

Infact, I feel the need to link you to the original of this gif because it's so damn funny, I *wish* he was a vaping reviewer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom