Innokin
What's new

Review Copper Vanilla (clone) "Just A Quickie"

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPG

Copper Vanilla (Clone) from AngelFireMods.co.uk

I have been looking forward to doing this review as I love copper mods, and this looks fantastic!
The attention to detail is so good it’s hard to believe it’s a clone, let’s have a look at what it is i
Am talking about.

BeFunky_DSC03999.jpg BeFunky_DSC04000.jpg
This is absolutely stunning!!........................

BeFunky_DSC04012.jpg BeFunky_DSC04005.jpg

18350 and 18650 tubes on this 22mm mod

Everything about this mod is right ………………………………………

BeFunky_DSC04011.jpg

Copper pins adjustable for atty and battery rattle ………………………………..

BeFunky_DSC04007.jpg

Detail of the engraving on the bottom button is spot on …………………………….

BeFunky_DSC04014.jpg BeFunky_DSC04017.jpg

As you would expect this hits hard, the threads are smooth as silk and the locking ring is a pleasure to use
If you like copper mods you will love this!
It hasn’t been out of my hand since I got it and that is saying something, would I recommend this to a close friend….. Yes!!
Where can you get it CLONED VANILLA COPPER ORIGINALLY BY SMOK-E MOUNTAIN - ANGELFIREMODS

enjoy :thumbup:

Innokin
the button on this how is that? is it really smooth or do you have to use a bit of pressure for it to fire? (just trying to see what its like compared to the original)

Vape Green
HTML:
been looking for a copper mod for a while now this fits the bill exactly. So just ordered one.

wuz_uk

Cheers for the review, I can't see from the photos, does the button have the correct spelling? Just asking as I've ordered one from another vendor and the spelling is smok-emowntainmech.works but looks to be the same as yours.

Not bothered just wondering if its the same mod ;)

Elux
Back
Top Bottom