What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

HeartShot back on the site - more to follow

Colonelboom

Vendor
Just a quickie, HeartShot is back on the site with the revised flavour in 6mg, 12mg and 18mg and 10ml, 30ml and 50ml bottles. We have a load more to go on but having been at work until 4:50 this morning and back up again to take the little one to Pre-School I am a broken man, 24mg will be added when I bottle some more tomorrow but for now theres a couple of litres available.

As another reminder, we had to change the recipe for HeartShot but have managed to keep it 99% the same. The orange flavour is more prominent now than it was but this does seem to mellow a little with a bit of extra steeping from what we do before sale. I have given this to a few people so far though who seem to really like it and can only just tell there has been a change.

As always, thanks for the support and orders and we hope you enjoy the juices.

If any of you apes want Comino in 6mg at 50ml today please let me know as we just had every 50ml bottle on the shelf bought this morning (500ml) so I will bottle you up from the batch before I get more done again for tonight.

Back
Top Bottom