Vape Superstore
What's new

Colonel Booms - new flavours now live!

Colonelboom

Vendor
Comino, Over the Top and By Jove are now live and for sale on the site. We have 6mg, 12mg, 18mg and 24mg in 10ml, 30ml and 50ml bottles for each and a batch of HeartShot is ready also but being bottled today - if you want HeartShot please contact us via pm or email through the site and ask us to hold your order from packing and when we put the new bottles into stock tonight you can just purchase them as a collection sale for combining.

We have plenty in stock, more being bottled and twice as much again awaiting bottling for next week

We hope you enjoy the new flavours!

*Please Note: HeartShot has had a slight recipe change from the original batch as we had to replace on very important flavour due the company going bankrupt. The new batch is 99% the same and ever so slightly stronger overall but the main difference is the orange flavour is more prominent. So far though it has been said that the new version is probably better than the original.

Last edited:
E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
Nice. Just ordered 10ml each of the three new ones to try. All I seem to be reaching for now is Manabush and Scope's so hoping these can mix things up a bit. Are these all good to go when I get them or better to leave them for a bit?

Holy mother of God they all sound delicious!!

10ml of each on order thank you Sir!

For those wondering

Comino:
Comino is another juice that features a slight cooling effect and is based around a delicious raspberry slush with a few titivations to make it interesting. As well as raspberry and blueberry flavours you get a hit of plum and a sweet apple in the background which makes the whole experience a flavoursome one. With the cooling effect creeping in to the mouth and continuing after the exhale Comino is refreshing and vibrant.

By Jove:
By Jove is our take on a quintessentially British summertime dessert and is equal parts delicious and refreshing. Lightly stewed rhubarb fool that compliments the double cream and a hint of vanilla with a lightly chilled effect that makes it feel like the juice has come straight out of your fridge
A firm favourite of fruit lovers and those that enjoy dessert juices, By Jove makes a nice change from standard custards too

Over the Top:
Over The Top is our take on the regular cheesecake, instead of using a raspberry or strawberry we decided on the tangy taste of exotic maracuya. The initial tang of passion fruit comes on the inhale but is swiftly followed by an abundance of zesty cheesecake that is both rich and luxuriously creamy, following the topping comes the rich biscuit base which plays deliciously with the initial flavours. An incredibly satisfying vape.

9Tq9trj.gif

Innokin
Sorry about the server hiccup and subsequent offline-ness of the site. For some reason it had a brain fart and was listing 30ml and 50ml bottles at £4.50 - thanks to all of you that didn't take advantage! Especially JennyS for letting me know - thank hun x

All back online again and orderable

Vape Green
Nice. Just ordered 10ml each of the three new ones to try. All I seem to be reaching for now is Manabush and Scope's so hoping these can mix things up a bit. Are these all good to go when I get them or better to leave them for a bit?
Dino, they are pre-steeped for 14 days so good to go, the only thing that will change with an even bigger steep is the cream on By Jove and Over The Top will develop further to be a bit more buttery. Thanks for the order.

Elux
jove.jpg

ott.jpg

IMG_9353.JPG

Pictures as requested (OTT looks very over saturated in that image though).

Attachments

• dwarfpawn.jpg
    dwarfpawn.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 102
Back
Top Bottom