What's new

Nanny Bakes restock update - not happening

I've bought up 25 bottles of many of the few flavours she had left (sorry - cleared the stock on a few).
Just in discussion with Karen about taking the last of the unlisted stock off her, but might look at passing some of it on at cost in Hawkshead - maybe I'll also share some of the flavours I already have but don't use much of

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

That'll be awesome Fleabag, I'll be hunting you down with at least a pen and paper in my hand to get some mixes:P

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

That'll be awesome Fleabag, I'll be hunting you down with at least a pen and paper in my hand to get some mixes:P

Well - I might share recipes, but of course then I'd have to kill you ;)

That'll be awesome @Fleabag, I'll be hunting you down with at least a pen and paper in my hand to get some mixes:P

I already put her arm up her back for her recipe book.
I think her answer was 'from my cold dead hands '
:(

Edit: see what I mean? ^

Well, with FF out of the picture, maybe I should get into concentrates - then I could mix up my recipes as flavour concentrates for DIYers

Gonloopy "from my cold dead hands" might just be arranged if we pm some of the juice mixers from the vaping challenge thread:P

Well, with FF out of the picture, maybe I should get into concentrates - then I could mix up my recipes as flavour concentrates for DIYers

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm in :D

Every day I've been going on to my eBay watch list to see when some of her flavours come back in stock, then I noticed that the listing had gone. This would explain it. I had never tried any of her flavours, but heard a lot of good things about them and the price is almost unbeatable. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom