What's new

PlumeBlu postage prices

I think you have to do that tbh Plumeblu. I always buy things off ebay etc... that are recorded just to make sure it can be tracked (Even then, only special delivery can be really properly tracked i think? but its cost is insane) Tbh prices will only get worse with our lovely govenment privatising Royal mail for their buddies!

Unfortunately there will always be people who try to claim they didn't receive something, but others that genuinely didn't (it also doesnt help that RM drop parcels off at neighbors, so if you don't sign it they could just keep your parcel and plead they didn't take it in!)

Recorded is much better than 1st/2nd class, just for the piece of mind/£50 insurance imho!

:57:

I order a fair bit off Vapology, they use MyHermes couriers. £ 2.80 for five 30ml bottles delivered!!!

I order a fair bit off Vapology, they use MyHermes couriers. £ 2.80 for five 30ml bottles delivered!!!

That's interesting, price wise at least... When I looked on MyHermes I couldn't see any prices that low for mid sized bottle orders, that said I am not 100% sold on how professional an outfit they are as every item I have ever had delivered by them has been at least a day over what I expected and a lot of times right on their maximum quoted delivery time. The problem there is where you save a few quid you lose ground by having to get back in touch with customers wanting updates on where their stuff has got to.

It is a bit of a lose/lose really.

That's interesting, price wise at least... When I looked on MyHermes I couldn't see any prices that low for mid sized bottle orders, that said I am not 100% sold on how professional an outfit they are as every item I have ever had delivered by them has been at least a day over what I expected and a lot of times right on their maximum quoted delivery time. The problem there is where you save a few quid you lose ground by having to get back in touch with customers wanting updates on where their stuff has got to.

It is a bit of a lose/lose really.

I once waited 3 weeks for a myHermes delivery ...

it was only a roll of fecking bin bags

I must say I've had no problems with them, but it does help that the girl who delivers for them in my area lives in the next street so if I'm not in she leaves a note for me and I pop round to her house and pick it up.You do get a tracking number off them though!!!.

Back
Top Bottom