What's new

St Helens Vape Meet..? Interested?

ngc_457

Postman
Hi folks.

I think that there are a few of us up this way so... Who fancies a meet and a few drinkies next month? It would be really good to meet up with other vapers, discuss equipment, juices, life, the universe and everything in between.

I have a completely free weekend at the back end of July so how would the afternoon of Sat 26th July sound?

If anyone knows of a pub/bar that is vape friendly that would be particularly good and if any local vendors care to join us, that would be equally good.

Let's start a movement in this area. Shinies in hand we can hit the town and hopefully have some fun meeting other apes.

Who's up for it?

Sent from a 1990's Nokia, using steam power

Fabulous. If we all have a think of where, we can go from there.

Mark it in the diaries folks!

Fabulous. If we all have a think of where, we can go from there.

Mark it in the diaries folks!

You cant miss Gonloopy, blonde, with pillar box red lippy and chipped nails

Im a big cockney :D

Sent From My Galaxy S4

St Helens is do able for me, I used to go to a monthly car meet over there, if you pick a pub with parking fairly near by I could be up for this :)

You cant miss Gonloopy, blonde, with pillar box red lippy and chipped nails

Im a big cockney :D

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Excellent. I'll spot the lippy and hear the accent. As for me, I'm a big bearded thing with a slight liverpool accent who will probably be looking very odd with a glass of white wine in hand.

The juxtaposition is wonderful and often makes me laugh.

St Helens is do able for me, I used to go to a monthly car meet over there, if you pick a pub with parking fairly near by I could be up for this :)

Excellent news, Diche. Will make some enquiries regarding suitable venues over the next day or so - keeping you in mind.

Back
Top Bottom