What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

St Helens Vape Meet..? Interested?

ngc_457

Postman
Hi folks.

I think that there are a few of us up this way so... Who fancies a meet and a few drinkies next month? It would be really good to meet up with other vapers, discuss equipment, juices, life, the universe and everything in between.

I have a completely free weekend at the back end of July so how would the afternoon of Sat 26th July sound?

If anyone knows of a pub/bar that is vape friendly that would be particularly good and if any local vendors care to join us, that would be equally good.

Let's start a movement in this area. Shinies in hand we can hit the town and hopefully have some fun meeting other apes.

Who's up for it?

Sent from a 1990's Nokia, using steam power

Fabulous. If we all have a think of where, we can go from there.

Mark it in the diaries folks!

Fabulous. If we all have a think of where, we can go from there.

Mark it in the diaries folks!

You cant miss Gonloopy, blonde, with pillar box red lippy and chipped nails

Im a big cockney :D

Sent From My Galaxy S4

St Helens is do able for me, I used to go to a monthly car meet over there, if you pick a pub with parking fairly near by I could be up for this :)

You cant miss Gonloopy, blonde, with pillar box red lippy and chipped nails

Im a big cockney :D

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Excellent. I'll spot the lippy and hear the accent. As for me, I'm a big bearded thing with a slight liverpool accent who will probably be looking very odd with a glass of white wine in hand.

The juxtaposition is wonderful and often makes me laugh.

St Helens is do able for me, I used to go to a monthly car meet over there, if you pick a pub with parking fairly near by I could be up for this :)

Excellent news, Diche. Will make some enquiries regarding suitable venues over the next day or so - keeping you in mind.

Back
Top Bottom