What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yorkshire Vapers introduce yourselves

I'm not a Yorkshire lad by birth or residence but I do trek down to the dales most weekends to go caving. My club is based in Horton in Ribblesdale.

And it really is Gods own country.

I'm not a Yorkshire lad by birth or residence but I do trek down to the dales most weekends to go caving. My club is based in Horton in Ribblesdale.

And it really is Gods own country.

Used to stay in a little cottage over at Horton in Ribblesdale. Had some cracking walks around settle railway and the like.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Sort of necro-ing an old thread, but... Yorkshire vaper here. Doncaster

From Yorkshire - Leeds - but now live in the highlands but do get down regularly.....can't stay away. lol

Afternoon guys, just found this thread out of the many that there are :) Hi ! We are an Online company based in good old Barnsley ! *Shakes all your hands*:woot:

Im from east Leeds

work in Barnsley

YORKSHIRE i bloody love it! cant seem to leave the place :)

Hi there I just signed up yesterday. I live in Bradford myself

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Ey ups cockers, hudds lad missen, born n bred, yes mi username is mi real name n no I aint got a golden ring before you ask, I'm not a salesman I'm just an addict, a slave to the crave

Bradford lad here Saltaire based.

Sent from my MI 2S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom