What's new

BAVap.es is now live! Come check it out

BAVapes

Vendor

Hi guys, some of you around here may know me by my old user name "Jet," I've been posting here for a little while now :) and for the past few weeks I've been slaving away contacting suppliers and building my store. Yes, I built it myself! It's not all the way finished yet, some stuff like the "about us" page still need to be written, but it's fully functional and you can buy things!

Right now I have the 4nine clone, Vanilla copper mod clone and Fogger v4 in stock, as well as a bunch of starter kits I need to get listed up there.

I also have a pre-order going for the highly sought after Cana modz DNA30 that so many of you have been PMing me about! It's at a discounted price right now and there are a limited number of units for the pre-order. The price will be going up as soon as my stock comes in.

So please do go and take a look! Even if you're not interested in buying anything, take a look and let me know your thoughts on the site and if there are any improvements you think I can make.

http://BAVap.es

Thank you all very much and keep vaping! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Hooray for new vendors! Best of luck with your venture Jet! The site is off to a good start, will look great when it's filled out with more content!

Its got to be said m8, your website looks mint :grin2:
Cheers mate! Really glad someone out there likes it! Been ages since I last put a website together and it's my first time working on an e-commerce platform. There's still a few things I need to straighten out, but they can wait till the weekend!
Sassy Thanks for the support :) I really do appreciate it!

nice looking site :)

im sure i'll be along at some point to buy ;)
I'm looking forward to it!

Also, do you guys think there would be much interest in the Chinese DNA30 tube mods from Tobeco and KSD? I'm thinking about making an order for these.

Firstly, congrats on the new website - its looking cool.

Secondly, can you please give an update on the status of the DNA 30 clones? I am getting confused.

I thought there was a re-order (at a discount price) - which were all taken up and due for delivery around 20th June.

Subsequent orders will be at the full web price of £69

but, I noticed today that the 1st order has come in (and sold out!)

So, when are you getting the next batch, what is the 'normal' price and what will be available in the next batch? (e.g. with/without logo, colours, etc)

Sorry to ask all the questions, but dying to get my hands on these, and would prefer to get yours (as you have tested them well) - but all confused

Cheers

Asif

@manic_asif Heya mate, sorry about the confusion! I will edit the listing in a bit to make it as clear as possible.

The pre-order price is £59.99 and I am only selling a limited number for the pre-order, once the slots are filled you will have to wait for the stock to arrive and buy at full price. Once my shipment arrives I will be raising the price back up to £69.99.

I am getting them with no logo in all colours (red, blue, green, orange, black and silver).

Cloupor originally told me my shipment would arrive at the latest on the 20th of June, they have recently told me they may be able to ship sooner, but have not given me a solid date. So I am still expecting to have them by the 20th of this month.

I haven't had an order come in and sell out yet, you might be confusing me with another vendor? I did previously get a few units in to check the quality and as they were perfect I sold them on to members here.

Thanks for your interest! I hope I'm able to get you one of these, they really are great mods :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom