What's new

Nanny Bakes restock update - not happening

Colonelboom

Vendor
Hi guys, I have been seeing a few people mentioning that they were waiting on Nanny Bakes restocking for flavours and as I have been in touch with Karen recently thought I would update you all. I have been unable to get one of the flavours I need, she can't get any either and the reason is that the manufacturer has apparently gone into liquidation.

Basically she told me that she is now going back to her day job of just making cakes and will no longer be selling flavourings, she can't get a reply from the manufacturer and neither can I (I wanted to speak to the administrators to find out if I could buy a load in before having a flavourist recreate one of them for me)

The annoying thing is I really needed a few litres in one particular flavour and none of the alternatives I have tried are remotely close.

It's a bitch for me too, one of my most popular juices is quite reliant on one flavour and this is the only place it tastes even remotely as it should. I have another option but the flavourist charges £450 per single flavour to be analyzed and developed specifically

That is bad news. I've bought a lot of flavourings from Karen. In fact she has been my soul supplier for the last 12 months. It's such a shame.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

:(

I love nanny bakes, my best results are pure nanny bakes mixes. This is seriously bad news for me.

Ahh crap. Where can I get more lemon sherbet from :( my ADV is menthol, lemon sherbet and summer berries. I can substitute the berries but the sherbert is kinda hard to get :(

This is dreadful news!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

shit,shit and more shit can it get any worse ....................... fuck..........................................................:umm:

I used her flavours entirely, swapped to chef's vapour instead and am trying the capella range atm but will try each of the other ranges eventually

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Back
Top Bottom