Vape Club
What's new

PlumeBlu site going offline shortly for a couple of hours maintenance

Colonelboom

Vendor
We have had to use a bit of a patch to the way the products list on PlumeBlu, essentially where juices and other items are concerned a parent item is created and then the options are child products within that. Child items carry their own stock numbers and the parent is supposed to be a stock of zero which means when child items sell out they vanish from the dropdown but when all child items are sold the parent is supposed to then vanish too and become unbrowsable.

This has not been the case. We have had to have parent items shown as in stock otherwise child items were not orderable and this has meant that out of stock items show up, when customers try to then order it comes up with a confusing message of 'item name 0 - Continue shopping'

Tonight I will take the shop offline and see if I can figure out why parent items need stock and crucially how to fix it all. If you were looking to order anything tonight please get your order in before 8pm because after this point it will be offline until either fixed or it has hurt my brain so much I give up :)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Innokin
WTF ? So if my mum or my dad want something that's ok but if i want it i'm buggered right ? I don't have kids of my own so i'm not a parent. This is discrimination on an unprecedented level, power to the children i say. Parents ! Who'd 'ave 'em ? :P

Sorry 'bout that, I blame the oppression of the parents causing me more work than needed....

AcmeFog
Scratch all the info in this thread. Due to toddler bed time issues I decided to have a go at maintenance tomorrow night (if her majesty allows it :D )

I'm just glad I have memory issues that prevent me learning how this internet thingy works. :P

Elux
Back
Top Bottom